Friday, March 3, 2017

Season 24 Cast

That's right everyone, the cast for Season 24 has been announced! The new season of Dancing With The Stars starts Monday, March 20th, 2017 at 8 pm!

Bonner Bolton and Sharna Burgess

Charo and Keo Motsepe

Chris Kattan and Witney Carson

David Ross and Lindsay Arnold

Erika Jayne and Gleb Savchanko

Heather Morris and Maks Chmerkovskiy

Mr. T and Kym Herjavec

 Nancy Kerrigan and Artem Chigvintsev

Nick Viall and Peta Murgatroyd

Normani Koredei and Val Chmerkovskiy

Rashad Jennings and Emma Slater



Simone Biles and Sasha Farber





There they are! These 12 celebrities and their partners will take the ballroom floor on March 20th for the first time to show America what they've got.

But before they begin to cha-cha, I have to address a very important question. WHO AM I ROOTING FOR? I'm tied for Bonner and Sharna or Nick and Peta. I love both of the professionals and I think Bonner's story is amazing.

Now we aren't doubting any other competitors, because they have some of the strongest professionals teaching them. And some stars on here, we haven't even heard of, such as Bonner Bolton and Mr. T. But Bonner Bolton has a story similar to James Hinchcliffe from last season and he is paired up with Sharna, who had James last year and made it to the finale.

First Elimination Predictions
Poor Keo! He hasn't had the best luck with partners and the only good one he has had was Jodie in Season 22. But based on age, we think Charo and Keo will be the first to hang up their dancing shoes.

We can't wait for Season 24 to start! Good luck to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment